Arrive to your tent set up, firewood provided and a kit box full of goodies!
You’re planning to walk the Light to Light Walk. You’ve organised the transfers, got your pack sorted, made sure you’ll have plenty of water and booked a campsite at Saltwater.
Ok so you may be getting a bit too ‘soft‘….but you can’t help thinking it would be nice to have a fire. And maybe a glass of wine. And it really would have been nice to arrive to the tent already up…..
Walk independently. Arrive to your tent set up, firewood supplied, locked box full of goodies.
Camping just got civilised.
Introducing our Light to Light Camps Optional Extras:
- good quality 4-man tent – already set up in your booked campsite (yep – already set up)
- enough firewood and firelighters (because camping means a campfire)
- a sturdy animal-proof lockable box containing whatever you want (use your imagination)
- something to sit on (because who wants to sit on the ground?)
- cookware (less weight for ‘stuff’, more weight for food)
- fine cheeses…..chocolate…..
Okay now we are getting carried away but you get the drift.
And if you still don’t want to carry the stuff out, we can come and collect it for you.
How it works:
You contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (0429 961 047) and start the conversation. We’ll need to know:
- your walk dates so we can work around our other tours;
- confirmation of your campsite booking through National Parks & Wildlife Service;
- how many in your group?
- list of Optional Extras you require. These will be added to our online booking system soon. But if you need more info now, please send an email via our Contact Form
Get in touch. Let’s talk about what we can do. This is a game-changer for independent walkers of the Light to Light Walk.