Tour #1 – The Quickie
Wilderness walking, luxury camping and a night at the most popular campsite on the Light to Light Walk.
This Tour is for those who are time-poor and ready for a challenge.
Experience our classic Light to Light Walk tour over 2 days with one night at the beautiful Saltwater Creek campsite.
Supported hike from Boyd’s Tower to Green Cape Lighthouse.
Luxury camping at Saltwater Creek with hot showers, comfy beds, cooked meals.
All gear provided. You carry only a light day pack.
All meals and snacks during the hike, delicious and healthy local food, plus beer and wine.
$650.00 per person, twin share.
$750.00 per person single supplement
(minimum 2 /maximum 4 per tour)
TOUR GUIDE: Additional $440 per group per day.
The Light to Light Walk – for the time poor
The iconic Light to Light Walk follows some of southeast Australia’s most spectacular coastline.
And during the northern and southern migration of Humpback whales, it is Australia’s #1 shore-based whale watching destination.
And that’s not all you’ll see. Keep an eye out for the endangered Eastern Ground Parrot or a pod of Killer Whales. When we’re in camp, you might spot a cheeky little possum or a cute little bandicoot as you chill by the fire with your glass of red.
We’ve got everything covered. Walk the Wilderness Coast with the support of Light to Light Camps.
Use the contact form, below, to make an enquiry. You’ll hear back from us within 24 hours. Or, if you prefer, call Jenny Robb at 0429 961 047.
- A special edition of the Light to Light Walk, for those who are busy and a little time-poor but want a personal challenge in the wilderness.
- Watch for migrating whales, plus Killer Whales and dolphins.
- 31km through unspoiled coastal wilderness in the Ben Boyd National Park.
- Wilderness with luxury – we carry your gear, set up your tent, ensuite camp shower and camp beds. Memory-foam mattresses, percale sheets, luxurious sleeping bags, pillows and towels.
- Hidden beaches, native forest, and wild views of the magnificent Pacific Ocean.
- World-class fishing, diving, bird watching, and an abundance of Australian wildlife (including kangaroos and wallabies!)
- Healthy and fresh local food prepared for you, including a classic Australian barbecue, local dairy and baked goods, local meats and great Australian wines and beers.
- Local knowledge – we know the area, its history, and the myriad flora and fauna species you’ll see along the way.
- The best outdoor recreation gear, including OzTent tents, sleeping bags and beds, and Mont backpacks. (And hot water bottles in Winter to keep your toes warm!)
- Capture and share photos and video of your Light to Light experience – we’ll keep all your toys charged, and find mobile phone coverage for you if you need it.
Day #1: 13.7km. Start the walk before 9:00am
Most people drive to our place at Kiah, 10 minutes south of Eden (on the way to the National Park) and leave their vehicle with us. We’ll transport you and the gear to the start of the Light to Light Walk.
At Boyd’s Tower, we fit your daypack for comfort and check your gear before you leave us to begin your trek.
You can take your time. Have a lunch break at one of the beautiful beaches along the way, then continue on until you reach camp at Saltwater Creek. We’ll be there to greet you.
Then enjoy a hot shower, settle in for nibbles and a drink before dinner is served by the campfire. Finish with something sweet and tea or coffee, before you snuggle into luxurious sheets and sleeping bag for a well earned rest.
Day #2: 17.3km to Green Cape Lighthouse
Enjoy a delicious and healthy breakfast in the campsite or on Saltwater Beach while we pack your snacks for the next section, refill your water and check your gear. Then off you go.
The diversity on this section will below your mind. Amazing changing scenery every step of the way. You’re encouraged to stop along the way for refreshments and to take in the stunning and peaceful surrounds – we’ll tell you about all the best spots that only the locals know!
You’ll catch glimpses of the magnificent Green Cape lighthouse as you wander through the heathland – home to the rare Eastern Ground Parrot. We’ll be there to meet you and take you for a quick tour of this iconic location before heading back to your car / accommodation where you can celebrate your achievement.
Book your Light to Light Adventure today – contact us below.