When we take people on our tours along the Light to Light Walk, we are constantly reminded of how lucky we are to live in this place. We marvel at the reaction of our walkers when they see something we take for granted:
- a swamp wallaby chewing on a bush
- a kangaroo or two hopping through our campsite
- a large goanna just cruising past
- being woken by birds instead of alarms
- the sound of the crashing surf at Saltwater when you’re cosy and warm in your comfy bed
- and seeing the first sign of a humpback whale’s blow as it passes by
We are still a new business so we’ve only had a handful of international guests – most of whom are now living in Australia. But it’s the city/country divide that amazes us. It really is a cultural change for our city folk to spend time in the bush. There is a palpable curiosity and a little bit of trepidation. They are equally nervous and excited about what their tour might bring.
So it’s just so rewarding for us when we see someone who starts the tour being a ‘bit quiet’ and we catch then yelling ‘oh wow – did you see that??!!!’ when a whale breaches right in front of them from Green Cape Lighthouse cottages at the end of the tour.
We just love our job!
Let us show you the wonders of the Light to Light Walk. We are hopelessly devoted to our guests. 5 star service is something that comes naturally to us. We promise to make it an experience you’ll never forget.
Give us a call 0429 961 047 or email email@example.com