Well, we’re nearly there!! In the next 3-4 weeks, we are running a couple of full test runs on the entire 3 day/2 night package tour to ensure we can take care of any teething problems before we take our inaugural tour.
Our first full tour will commence on the morning of Friday 2nd December – finishing Sunday 4th December.
Further tour dates will be set on demand. Tours will close in January and recommence in February 2017.
Call 0429 961 047 to book.
The package will include:
- Pre-tour information about the walk, what to wear, what NOT to wear, what to bring, what NOT to bring and a full itinerary;
- All National Parks camping and park fees;
- Pick up from Eden and transport to Boyd’s Tower (the start of the Light to Light Walk);
- Maps and notes on the walk to ensure your safety and to give you some interesting info. on the Park and its inhabitants;
- Mont daypack, water bottle (with fresh filtered rainwater), sunscreen, first aid kit, ResQLink (Personal Location Beacon), snacks and lunch;
We will meet you at both Saltwater Creek (Night #1 after 13.2km) and Bittangabee Bay (Night #2 after 9km).
- Your camp will be ready with top quality OzTent tents, bedding, chairs and accessories.
- A hot shower (and eco-friendly toiletries) will be available before you settle in near the fire for a wine/beer/juice and some antipasto;
- A wholesome dinner and sweets/coffee/tea to finish (2 nights);
- Breakfast (2 mornings), a quick freshen up, snacks and lunch and fresh water;
- Guides will meet you at Green Cape Lighthouse (after the final 7km) and transport you back to Eden.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE $750 pp twin share